Thursday, November 13, 2008

New York J-Men @ New England Pats

First pick of week 11, these Thursday games are messing with my rhythm. The line is NE -4. I'll take the Patriots at home in this one. The J-Men hung 47 on the Rams last week, but I can't imagine anyone was impressed (RANDOM THOUGHT: What would the line on the St. Louis Rams @ Oklahoma Sooners? Oklahoma -7? The Sooners would have to be favored wouldn't they?). Anyway, the Pats have been here before, and they know winning. The Jets, excuse me the J-Men, are not ready to be division leaders. It's a right of passage, and until the Pats don't win the AFC East, I'm not picking anyone else to win that division regardless of the "parity" within it. 

10-4 last week with my picks, moving my season record to 30-26. Hope this week starts 1-0.

Full picks coming in the next couple days. 

No comments: