Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today in my Inbox...

This little story came through my inbox today. I thought I would share it with everyone, no need to hide the way we all feel.

"Little David tells a tale...


Little David is in the 5th grade. Yesterday morning when the teacher
asked the children what their fathers did for a living, all the typical
answers came up: fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. The teacher
noticed
that little David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so
she asked
him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a
gay bar and
takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes,
if the
offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and do
it
with him for money." The teacher, obviously shaken by this
statement,
hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring,
and took
little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your
father?"
"No," said David, red faced. "He plays for the Detroit Lions,
but I was
too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids..."
Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingg!! I love jokes, send me your favorite jokes! Or post them here under comments. Maybe I'll try to post some of the better ones I get.

No comments: