Thursday, February 19, 2009

Really CNN? Really? This is NEWS?


CNN posted this SHOCKING study: 


Now don't get me wrong, I love me some women. I don't think women should be treated as objects, and in all actuality I don't think a lot of guys feel that way when they interact with women. This study asked college guys to look at pictures and gauged their answers and their brain activity. 

Attractive half-naked woman = reaction of wanting to have sex with viewed half-naked woman. But isn't this obvious? Especially when you are asking 21 year old college men to look at pictures of women in bikini's and women not in bikini's. Did we really need the, "science to back it up" as CNN states. 

A useless study. Why can't I get grants to do a "study" How about, "Would I be more productive at work if I worked 12-5 instead of 9-5?" I hypothesize that I would sleep more and be more fresh and work more vigorously in my five hour work day. Even though I would be at work for two hours less (I'm factoring in the necessary hour for lunch at the 9-5, which would of course be abandoned at the 12-5), I would get more done over the course of the week.

Any takers on my "study"? Princeton? Harvard? 

Society already knew this bikini thing was true. Watched TV lately? Sexual references and beautiful half naked men and women are more common than the Snuggie commercials (obligatory youtube link)! 

This concludes my latest rant. REALLY? will be back when someone else does something REALLY? worthy.


No comments: